Eager to book a jam sesh? Send us a message today to learn more about how our lessons, programs, and experienced instructors can help you reach your goals or start your trial!
Yes, however, there are 2 basic qualifiers that need to be met:
1) All virtual lessons have a free-trial lesson for all ages. For In-home lessons there is a free-trial for students who are 17 and under. All other ages 18+ have the option of trying out our in-home service at 50% off one lesson or a virtual lesson for free.
2) The student must be ready to start lessons within 1 week of the free or 50% off trial. There is no obligation to continue with us after the trial, however, it is important to book it within 1 week of the possible start date as lesson spots book up very fast and cannot be held.
No, we do not have a studio in which to conduct lessons. Our service is based on convenience to you so we will come to you in your home or teach virtually.
We teach kids as well as adults. We start as young as age 6 and our oldest student so far is 95. It’s never too late to learn!
You will need an instrument for your lessons. We do rent guitars for $6 per week while you are learning with us. We can also direct you on what to purchase if that is your choice.
After our free or 50% off trial lesson, if you wish to continue you will then purchase a one-time minimum of 8 lessons for our in-home service or 6 lessons for our virtual Service. After the minimum lessons are completed, you can keep going on a monthly basis and cancel at any time provided you give us a min of 24hrs notice.
To maximize your progress, we offer 30, 45 and 60-minutes weekly lessons. We do not offer bi-weekly lessons. For virtual lessons we can offer multiple lessons per week if you want to supercharge your learning.
Yes, unless we are in lockdown, we are still conducting in-home lessons in certain parts of the city.
We do not allow verbal cancellations or schedule changes. All cancellations must be completed via:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Go Guitar’s Facebook messenger.
- Texting our admin (Francis O’Keefe) at 613-315-9662.
Schedule changes or cancellations cannot be completed via your teacher except for last-minute cancellations which count as 6hrs or less. Verbal changes are only acceptable in a last-minute change (under 6hrs).
This will depend on whether you are taking in-home or virtual lessons. Virtual lessons are much easier to reschedule since there are no logistical and travel considerations. We allow one last-minute reschedule per semester (14 lessons ) with no additional fees. If you exceed this, there is a 25% reschedule fee. For in-home lessons, it can be harder to reschedule and will depend on if we are in your area again later that week. There are also no last min reschedules for in-home lessons.
Yes, for an additional $10 fee per student we will teach a maximum of 3 students at one time. It is also important to note that the effectiveness of the lesson is drastically reduced when extra students are added.
We currently offer discounts for back-to-back lessons in the same household for in-home lessons only.