Eager to book a jam sesh? Send us a message today to learn more about how our lessons, programs, and experienced instructors can help you reach your goals or start your trial!
Yes, however, there are 2 basic qualifiers that need to be met:
1) There is a free-trial for students who are between the ages of 5-17. All other ages such as adults who are 18+ have the option of trying out our in-home or virtual service at 50% off one lesson before committing to our initial 8 lessons.
2) The student must be ready to start lessons within 1 week of the free or 50% off trial. There is no obligation to continue with us after the trial, however, it is important to book it within 1 week of the possible start date as lesson spots book up very fast and cannot be held.
No, we do not have a studio in which to conduct lessons. Our service is based on convenience to you so we will come to you in your home or teach virtually.
We teach kids as well as adults. We start as young as age 5 and our oldest student so far is 95. It’s never too late to learn!
You will need an instrument for your lessons. We rent guitars for $6 per week while you are learning with us. We can also direct you on what to purchase if that is your choice.
After the trial lesson, if you wish to continue you will then purchase a one-time minimum of 8 lessons for our in-home or virtual service. After the minimum lessons are completed, you can keep going on a monthly basis and cancel at any time provided you give us a min notice of 2 weeks.
To maximize your progress, we offer 30, 45 and 60-minutes weekly lessons. We do not offer bi-weekly lessons. For virtual lessons we can offer multiple lessons per week if you want to supercharge your learning.
Yes, unless we are in lockdown, we are still conducting in-home lessons in certain parts of the city.
We do not allow verbal cancellations or schedule changes. All cancellations must be completed via:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Go Guitar’s Facebook messenger.
- Texting our admin (Francis O’Keefe) at 613-315-9662.
Schedule changes or cancellations cannot be completed via your teacher except for last-minute cancellations which count as 6hrs or less. Verbal changes are only acceptable in a last-minute change (under 6hrs).
Yes, although proper notice is required, and we also have a cancellation limit. We require a 48 hours’ notice for both virtual and in-home lessons. We limit the number of times you can cancel during a semester (16 lessons) without paying a fee. Read our full policy by clicking on the links below to get a more detailed explanation.
This will depend on whether you are taking in-home or virtual lessons. Virtual lessons are much easier to reschedule since there are no logistical and travel considerations. We allow one last-minute reschedule per semester (16 lessons ) with no additional fees. If you exceed this, there is a 25% reschedule fee. For in-home lessons, it can be harder to reschedule and will depend on if we are in your area again later that week. There are also no last min reschedules for in-home lessons.
Yes, for an additional $10 fee per student we will teach a maximum of 3 students at one time. It is also important to note that the effectiveness of the lesson is drastically reduced when extra students are added.
We currently offer 2 types of discounts for families taking multiple lessons with us. Multiple lesson discounts are only for our in-home service:
1) A discount of $7 off of the total weekly price for each additional back to back lesson. Lessons must be back to back and in the same home with zero travel time in between the lessons.
2) A discount of $2 off of the total weekly price for multiple lessons that are not back to back. An example would be a family having an in-home guitar lesson on Monday, then a piano lesson on Friday.